Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dye I4


The I4, one of the best mask's on the market, it's a leader in comfort, style, and design. But not breathability. there is no air holes where your nose goes, but it all sort of goes away when you are playing. thats pretty much all i have to complain about on this one. This mask is amazing though, the thermal lenses are great, soft ears are good, but sometimes when you put the mask on they will bend in so you have to put it on again. The mask comes in a large variety of colors. too much i guess you could say. it does not come with a visor, there is actually no need for one as the lens does a great job of blocking the sun. the lens still need to be replaced from time to time. The lenses are very big and so it makes a big target so you might have to replace it a little bit more than usual.                                                    
The I3, precursor to the I4

 

The I4


No comments:

Post a Comment